Release Date: 2013-03-31
IGE v3.1 is based on Globus Toolkit 5.2.4 and it is available from the IGE software repositories
. It has been submitted to the next Unified Middleware Distribution (UMD) release maintained by the European Grid Infrastructure (EGI)
. Details about the release and each component can be found below:
Highlights of this release include:
Added ability for clients to authenticate without
Added support for client to force using IPv6 via an environment variable
Improved reliability, logging, and fixed memory leaks
Read more about GT 5.2.4: http://globus.org/toolkit/docs/5.2/5.2.4/
- This release addresses compatibility and performance issues with the IGTF CA bundle.
- Several forward-ports of bugs reported by dCache.org. In particular, a larger set of RDN are supported.
- CRLs are properly cached and reloaded, essential for running JGlobus as a trustmanager of a Java container.
- Lightweight BES/JSDL frontend to Globus
- Better integration with the latest lcas-lcmaps-gt4-interface
- Technology Preview of EMI-ES driver.
- Usage statistics reporting to EGSC.
- Other features and bug fixing.
security integration 3.0.0:
- Improvements in lcas-lcmaps-gt4-interface for gsissh specifically:
- Cache result, to improve performance and prevent crashes
- Support for mappings to one of multiple localaccounts (needs LCMAPS >=1.6 and LCMAPS plugins basic and voms >=1.6)
- Improved logging capabilities
- Few bugfixes
- Support for use of Jersey 1.10 as a RESTful presentation layer
- Support for streaming data from a data source or to a data sink in binary format
- DQP updates and bug fixes
- Other OGSA-DAI bug fixes
- Turn on VOMS support in GSI-SSHTerm
- Improve GSI-SSHTerm interface such that VOMS functionality can be turned on and off via a simple checkbox.
- Add VOMS support in MyProxy Tool
- Improve error message in MyProxy Tool when JAVA's JCE jars are required.
Globus Info Provider Service 0.0.1:
- Extend Batch2UR to generate Usage Records incorporating LCMAPS VO data
- Initial version of Globus generic info providers for BDII and YAIM configuration tool
- GSISSH and GridFTP GLUE2 schema compliant info providers
- GRAM5 GLUE1.3 and GLUE2 schema compliant info providers