Release Date: 2013-12-07
The EGCF 3.3 release contains new versions of
Globus Toolkit 5.2.5
- Highlights in this release (GridFTP)
- Add support for 'File Sharing' with Globus Online(https://www.globusonline.org/).
- Added ability for clients to authenticate without
- Added support for client to force using IPv6 via an environment variable
- Improved reliability, logging, and fixed memory leaks
- The SLURM adaptor for the GRAM job manager that was previously provided as an IGE adaptation is now included in the Globus Toolkit.
Important information for users of RHEL/CentOS/SL 6.5
from RHEL 6.4 to 6.5 implies updating openssl from version 1.0.0 to
1.0.1. Versions of globus-gssapi-gsi up to and including
globus-gssapi-gsi-10.10-1.el6 are not compatible with openssl 1.0.1. Use
globus-gssapi-gsi-10.10-2.el6 or later with RHEL 6.5.
- Various bug fixes and improvements especially for MyProxy.
- Incorporate changes from the standard openssh package.