posted 22 Mar 2012, 07:13 by Matthias Hofmann
updated 22 Mar 2012, 07:14
The LaSCoG-SCoDiS'10 pair of events shares a joint Program Committee and is envisioned as a forum to promote an exchange of ideas and results aimed at addressing sophisticated issues that arise in developing large-scale applications running on heterogeneous distributed systems.
Please find more information online at http://www.fedcsis.org/node/37
Covered topics include (but are not limited to):
- Large-scale algorithms and applications
- Cloud computing
- Symbolic and numeric computations
- High performance computations for large scale simulations
- Large-scale distributed computations
- Agent-based computing
- Data models for large-scale applications
- Security issues for large-scale computations
- Science portals
- Data visualization
- Performance analysis, evaluation and prediction
- Programming models
- Peer-to-peer models and services for scalable Grids
- Collaborative science applications
- Business applications
- Data-intensive applications
- Operations on large-scale distributed databases
- On-demand computing
- Computation as a service
- Federation of compute capacity
- Virtualization supporting computations
- Self-adaptive computational / storage systems
- Volunteer computing
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Accepted and Presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and included in the IEEE Xplore® database. They will be also submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus, SciVerse Scopus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s) of the Scalable Computing; Practice and Experience journal, as well as other journal(s) to be announced later.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Paper submission: April 22, 2012
- Author notification: June 17, 2012
- Final submission and registration: July 8, 2012
- Conference date: September 9-12, 2012