posted 4 Jun 2012 05:16 by Matthias Hofmann
IGE components have been successfully integrated into UMD 1.7.0! It was released on May 28th, featuring a number of important updates:IGE:
- GSISSH 4.3.5 (Interactive Job Access)
- GSISSH Term 1.3.3 (Interactive Job Access): GSISSHTerm with general improvements. Fix wrong paths in wrapper script
- GRAM5 5.2.0 (Compute services): New SLURM backend for GRAM5.
Additional information can be found here:
- BLAH 1.16.5 (CREAM component): Enabled submission to Torque 2.5.8. Fixed problems that caused high load.
- DPM MySQL 1.8.3: SRMv1 disabled by default, plus other features and problems fix
- dCache 1.9.12-13: bug fix, improved admin interface
- LFC MySQL and Oracle 1.8.3: Packaging Fedora compliant. Added support for MySQL 5.5 for the db creation script and other features.
- LCG Utils 1.12.0: GLUE2.0 support, plus other features and bug fixes
- WMS 3.3.5: Enable wildcards in FQANs in WMproxy GACL file, fixed other scalability issues